Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mother and baby group ?

Options
  • 23-01-2014 5:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

I was just wondering if anyone knew of any mother and baby groups in the west of Dublin ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,260 ✭✭✭Mink

There is one in the Lucan Youth Club above the Centra in Griffeen, Lucan. It's €2 per adult (covers tea's etc for adults & healthy snacks for kids I think).

It's on Wednesdays 10-12.30 and will also be on Thursdays 10-12.30 as of next week or the week after.

I've not been, I just found out this info so the mil can bring my fella when she has him.

Also apparently there are a few mornings at the Methodist Church Lucan. Just google it - parent and baby toddler groups Lucan/Clondalkin/City West/ Blanch etc

• Registered Users Posts: 8 ldn92

Thanks, i will look into it

Advertisement