Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Spray on Skinnies from Topman

• 23-01-2014 6:38pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4

Hi guys, has anybody here bought the spray on skinnies from Topman. looking for some opinions on them.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭eviltimeban

Just get a marker and colour in your legs! :)

Sorry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

Those things look awful and thats coming from someone that wears pretty slim jeans.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Too tight... And I like skinny jeans on guys! These are actually close to jeggings, which is not good. The Stretch Skinny or Slim Fit would be better options I think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭Duff

Tried a pair on a few months ago and genuinely couldn't walk properly. Not to mention they made my twig and giggleberries look like a division sign. Stretch skinny all the way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Real Life

Topmans stretch skinny jeans are good. i have a few pairs in different colours and they're reasonably priced too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

Duff wrote: »
    Tried a pair on a few months ago and genuinely couldn't walk properly. Not to mention they made my twig and giggleberries look like a division sign. Stretch skinny all the way.

I'd like to take a moment to thank you for bringing the phrase "twig and giggleberries" into my life.

And op, I had a look. I think they look awful, but then I hate skinny jeans/ jeggings on everyone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,013 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

3290859_open-uri20130916-25665-94vjx2.jpg

This is a look you want to avoid OP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

Real Life wrote: »
    Topmans stretch skinny jeans are good.

They are also bad, the cut is not flattering no matter how androgynous you may look.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,180 ✭✭✭hfallada

I have seen very few people, pretty much no one wearing them in Dublin anymore. They just look so horrible and tasteless. A slim fit jean is a better choice. Its just a regular jean with less fabric meaning you look slim, but not forced into the jeans.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5 lawlessman

Duff wrote: »

he he he, /\

OP the best thing you can do is try them on. If you like the way they look buy them. Don't take the tags off. maybe wear them around the house see how comfortable you feel in them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

The OP has been sitebanned for sock puppeting so I'm closing this thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement