Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

my employer is BOI

Options
  • 23-01-2014 6:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭

I'm meant to be paid on Monday 27th and my employer is BOI and I'm TSB. A few of by colleagues have said we will be paid Saturday 25the as the banks will have to process it early because of the weekend. Anyone know if there is any truth to this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sean

I'm meant to be paid on Monday 27th and my employer is BOI and I'm TSB. A few of by colleagues have said we will be paid Saturday 25the as the banks will have to process it early because of the weekend. Anyone know if there is any truth to this?
    Hi irishgirl19,

If your employer/agency have informed you of a certain pay date, only they can confirm when you should expect it in your bank account.

If you would like to PM us with your name and contact details, we will try our best to look into this for you.

Many thanks

Seán

Advertisement