Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Camping trip next week

Options
  • 23-01-2014 7:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭

Planning on doing a spot of camping/wildlife photography to try out a new spot if anyone is interested in tagging along or dropping by. I can pm planned co irdinates to anyone interested.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,889 ✭✭✭feck sake lads

SNAKEDOC wrote: »
    Planning on doing a spot of camping/wildlife photography to try out a new spot if anyone is interested in tagging along or dropping by. I can pm planned co irdinates to anyone interested.
    sounds geat but i wont make it but love to know wher your heading;)

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭SNAKEDOC

sounds geat but i wont make it but love to know wher your heading;)

Ill take some pictures and post them up if it pans out dont want to count my chickens ta know. I have a back up site within walking distance but dont want to rely on it. Ill pm the co ordinates.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,889 ✭✭✭feck sake lads

lets hope the weather is kind look forward to photos and maybe you could take photos of your camping set up gear and such like.

Advertisement