Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paper management app?

Options
  • 23-01-2014 9:01pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hmm not sure how to phrase this(not even sure if this is the right forum to put it in)

Problem: Person on the job has to fill out various forms throughout the day(in remote locations I think),then the paperwork has to be brought back to the office,sorted,scanned onto computer,processed and filed into various folders.
    Basically I was asked do I know of any paper management app for an ipad(or some mobile device)to help,something that the operator could quickly access their various forms and complete them electronically(via electronic pin maybe),maybe uploaded to server when in network range or something.

Anyway I was asked this by a relative to which I replied :confused: ....so onto to boards I go in case someone has heard of something like this(or something like it even).

Comments

Advertisement