Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

On top of the bar...

1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,265 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Now go play some Raiden! :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

o1s1n wrote: »
    Now go play some Raiden! :cool:

Few more to set up:

Super SF4 AE
    Otomedius
    Shikigami No Shiro III
    Trouble Witches

...and THEN..it's Raiden time :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭TechnoFreek

Otomedius is messy too I think. Non standard control setup iirc.

Trouble witches can have window sizing issues too. But knowing your luck it will all be a breeze!

But knowing your luck it will all be a breeze!

Well SF4 crashed, & Raiden IV bugged out there a few mins ago...so not all plain sailing. There's a dongle in a usb port on the mobo inside the bartop, not sure if its bluetooth or normal wirelss (it's for the keyboard)...so hoping its that as the TTX games have issues with bluetooth. Gonna leave it for today & come back to it tomorrow, see how I get on with the other games

All the TTX games I want are now done, though there's no entry in the TTX xml for "SSF2AE ver.2012", so I assume it isn't yet supported in Hyperspin?

Trouble Witches gave me some problems, but thanks again the gigapig, it's running like a dream now & a cool shmup it is :)
    Trouble Witches fade title should be - ႒g႒‰႒u႒‹™႒E႒B႒b႒`[႒Y‚`‚b Version 1.00 ahk_class ႒g႒‰႒u႒‹™႒E႒B႒b႒`[႒Y‚`‚b Version 1.00

http://www.hyperspin-fe.com/forum/showthread.php?26741-Taito-Type-X-and-Hyperlaunch-3-0&p=297617&highlight=trouble+witches#post297617

Edit - Characters not displaying right, but follow the link & they're there

You can add the AE 2012 info to the xml manually yourself . Think you can use the same fade title as 2010.

I've never seen that explicitly written before but nothing to say otherwise. It will either work or it won't.

Looks like I'm going to have to do fresh install of my own setup!

You can add the AE 2012 info to the xml manually yourself . Think you can use the same fade title as 2010.

I've never seen that explicitly written before but nothing to say otherwise. It will either work or it won't.

Looks like I'm going to have to do fresh install of my own setup!

Yeah I've added a fair few entries to xml's over the course of setting up the other systems, though I wasn't sure about TTX in that if it's not already in the xml chances are it doesn't work. If I come across the game dump (which seems hard to find), I'll give it a bash.

Are you doing a fresh install because of the ttx focus issue?

I think with this case AE2012 should work so be worth creating an entry. Or at least setup in hyperlaunch first and testing.

I have a game called power instinct in my xml and it works but I had to manually add it at the time. Might be there by default now.

Yeah, want to do a fresh install as my game folders are a mess of files due to trial and error. Now that there is a clean and documented process it would be no harm to tidy things up.

Screw this, adding systems is too much fun. I'm adding C64 next.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,063 ✭✭✭Doge

Myrddin wrote: »

eyedoge.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Myrddin wrote: »

you-keep-using-that-word1.jpg

499b84b1d4c7c62cddee3eec388e80f9.jpg

Advertisement