Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know how to bypass online surveys?

Options
  • 23-01-2014 9:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

I really want to get this program thing but there's a survey blocking it.
    I tried doing it, requires phone and subscribing but it takes me to another survey or doesn't load at all when I'm done.

Tried steps online, they don't seem to work.
    Even tried downloading survey removers but when i tried, they have surveys of their own ._.

._______________.

Halp! D:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,748 ✭✭✭degsie

Welcome to 'tinternet!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

That's quite a vague question. What do you mean by surveys? Ads? If they are popping up frequently you may have malware. If your trying to access "dodgy" content then it probably is malware. Run a virus scan at any rate would be no harm. Give us more info and we'll be able to advise further

Nick

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Oddballcat

Well I'm trying to get this thing o.o
    2whnwuq.jpg
    Its a chatango hacker, I'm trying to mod a chat since the admin never comes.
    This is the link from it, it looks like its working, from the video o.o
    http://vimeo.com/70667864

This is the site for the download
    28a0rkh.jpg

and this is that stupid survey i need to get through o.o
    1dzkee.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,636 ✭✭✭✭28064212

No legitimate site ever uses "WIN the NEW Apple iPad!" surveys. There is no file to be had at the end of this process.

Boardsie Enhancement Suite - a browser extension to make using Boards on desktop a better experience (includes full-width display, keyboard shortcuts, dark mode, and more). Now available through your browser's extension store.

Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/addon/boardsie-enhancement-suite/

Chrome/Edge/Opera: https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail/boardsie-enhancement-suit/bbgnmnfagihoohjkofdnofcfmkpdmmce

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Gamayun

28064212 wrote: »
    No legitimate site ever uses "WIN the NEW Apple iPad!" surveys. There is no file to be had at the end of this process.

This is almost certainly the case.

The offer of the file is just bait. The survey is just a way of harvesting your info and probably requires an email address which they will then spam/phish.

Even if you do get an .exe file after the survey I would not run it if I were you.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭White Heart Loon

Irish_793d6c_990673.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Oddballcat

Okay then..

Thanks fer all yer help guys C: I wont try to get it anymore, i didnt know about these things xD haha

Advertisement