Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Storage in the Hamilton?

Options
  • 23-01-2014 10:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

JF science here, I didn't get a locker at the start of the year, but now for labs I have no where to put my bags. Is there some place in the Hamilton I can put them during labs, and if so, how does it work?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,737 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

there is a place in the Arts building that does this, at a cost.

not sure about the Hamilton but theres definately one in the basement of the Arts

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

You can use those blue lockers around the Panoz, I haven't a clue how they work but I've seen people using them. If you ask at the security desk I'm sure they'll be able to help you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭Groinshot

not sure about the Hamilton but theres definately one in the basement of the Arts

There is, it's behind the security desk beside the coffee shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Monsieur Folie

You can ask at the security desks and they should be able to activate your student card to work with the blue lockers, which are free. Failing that, you can go down into the cloak room behind the security desk (to the left) and pay €2 for a locker there.

Advertisement