Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Viki app on 360

Options
  • 23-01-2014 11:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭

SPotted this on the dashboard today , 1st new app here in a while.

Basically it's asian stuff mostly loads I know nothing about so can't speak for the quality. I'm a big fan of Korean horror though and a few titles jumped out at me that could be worth a watch...... they are free so can't hurt to try and all have subs.

Ones that I've seen before and have been ok are Apartment and Red Eye.

Anyone else spot something worth watching?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

Not heard of it before. A quick google throws up the website where it appears as though the catalogue is searchable and you can watch stuff through your web browser. Looks like ads trigger every 10 - 12 mins.

I had a look through the horror section and didn't recognize too many Asian titles. They did have a number of old Classics though such as Nosferatu, Little Shop of Horrors. Could be worth a look but might be hard to find quality items.

Advertisement