Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yahoo account locked due to unauthorized access??

Options
  • 24-01-2014 1:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭

Should I be worried now?

Thing is, when I went to change my password, it would not work for me. No matter how mant times I changed it around, used different numbers and captial letters, it would not let me unlock my account, saying the password was too weak, even though it was actually quite strong.

Now it has been locked down entirely, and they say unless I contact Customer Care during the day tomorrow, i have to wait till 11pm again (24 hours noticed, since I tried to log on at 11pm a few hours ago) to go through security answers.

This is the first time this has happened to me with Yahoo!.
    Last time on a different account, I could change the password and all of it worked out for me, but this is a lot more serious looking.

Should I be worried, because the only major site I have associated with that email is facebook, but I have no removed the email address from my facebook settings just to be on the safe side?

Any advice is appreciated, thank you.

Advertisement