Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

***MatchThread*** 28th Jan 19:15 WES2 Accenture

• 24-01-2014 8:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭

OK, last time we played Accenture they bothered us a bit - decent team, better than their league position I think. They have some good passers of the ball, and will come at us, we need to be prepared for that.

3 points here is a must lads. We need to send a message.

Ed -
    Cathal -
    Craig -
    Damo -
    Keith -
    Derek McD -
    Paddy -
    SteMcD -
    Ciaran -
    Darren -
    Luke C -
    Dave -
    Jules -
    Ste K -
    Derek McL -
    Kingsley -

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

im away with work for this one :( first game missing in 11 games...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭Lovely Bloke

im away with work for this one :( first game missing in 11 games...

Liam is lined up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭mrDerek

I won't know till on the day if I'm able to play but by the looks of things so far I'm not gettin my hopes up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,741 ✭✭✭Mousewar

In

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,017 ✭✭✭sReq | uTeK

In

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭SteMcD1

story lads.

think i might actually be fit to play this one....just in time to not be needed at all :D

at this point in the season i'll be glad just to get some time off the bench to get the match fitness up in time for the cup/summer league where hopfully i'll be more than a spectator ;)

about time you created an account ya eejit instead of lurking ;)
    5 games left plus cup matches youl be needed ste

there's no cup in the winter season

really awww let down :/ that big giant bronze cup i wanted that

there's no cup in the winter season

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQTu9QlgtDA

mrDerek wrote: »
    about time you created an account ya eejit instead of lurking ;)
    5 games left plus cup matches youl be needed ste

i've been picking up alot from the sidelines

alwayssunny7.gif

• Advertisement

Ed - away
    Liam - in
    Cathal - in
    Craig - inj
    Damo - in
    Keith - in
    Paddy - in
    SteMcD - in
    Ciaran - in
    Darren - in
    Dave - in

Jules - in
    Ste K - in

Derek McL -
    Kingsley -

How's the ankle looking Derek?

Ste, are you able to play the full match?

i'd hope so but not 100% sure.

not great but ill know more tomorrow its like 50/50 at the mo

what about Kings?

i say hes in he didn say he wasnt he doesnt work tuesdays

im out :/

im out :/

ok, thanks

still no word from Kings

hes in he said last night always assume hes in because he doesnt work tuesdays

Ed - away
    Liam - in
    Cathal - in
    Craig - inj
    Damo - in
    Keith - in
    Paddy - in
    SteMcD - in
    Ciaran - in
    Darren - in
    Dave - in

Jules - in
    Ste K - in

Derek McL - inj
    Kingsley - in

• Advertisement

2-1 win

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,670 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Cracking goal by Kingsely/Ste but I heard a shout from Derek on the side line so he's claiming it :P

We scored and then played extremely poor for the rest of the half,they are a very good team but we got the 2nd goal.

Their keeper was top notch..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,032 ✭✭✭FrankGrimes

Great result, 3 points closer. Yeh we totally switched off after the goal and they did control possession well at times in the second half, but it was mostly in their own half, they rarely threatened in our final third in truth. Not a vintage performance but I thought we passed it very well in spells and apart from that brief lull, were mainly very sharp in pressurising the ball. We had several far better chances than they had, hit the bar, Kings was only stopped by two quality reaction saves, so it could have been a two-goal win, but they're a decent team and a 2-1 win is a good result. Great momentum, let's keep it going next week.

Good performance some nice passing though at times a few players were guilty of being a bit lethargic in possession and a bit of a bizarre equalizer were the only blips in an otherwise good performance, and a few players were unlucky not to score kieran and kingsley in particular, good to see keaner get his 1st for the season and dave with a nice finish into the corner.
    Good to have SteMcD who has had an unfortunate injury plagued season but still played well considering.

Kooventus beat 123 4-1 so that leaves us 10 clear only a complete disaster would see us miss out on the trophy

I took a few videos tonight and stuck em all together dont ask me why i just did :P

Theres one or two scenes upside town so dont mind that

Good performance some nice passing though at times a few players were guilty of being a bit lethargic in possession and a bit of a bizarre equalizer were the only blips in an otherwise good performance, and a few players were unlucky not to score kieran and kingsley in particular, good to see keaner get his 1st for the season and dave with a nice finish into the corner.
    Good to have SteMcD who has had an unfortunate injury plagued season but still played well considering.

Kooventus beat 123 4-1 so that leaves us 10 clear only a complete disaster would see us miss out on the trophy

I took a few videos tonight and stuck em all together dont ask me why i just did :P

Theres one or two scenes upside town so dont mind that

Gas man, good result one win and that should be it.

well done lads, great win!

was the first goal, as bizzare as it looked on the video?

ye the first goal is on the vid

ye the first goal is on the vid

Think that's bizarre I ended up playing for Norfolk n chance, lost 3-2 to the monks, but they got a player sent off lol.

but they got a player sent off lol.

wasnt you by any chance?!

• Advertisement

Think that's bizarre I ended up playing for Norfolk n chance, lost 3-2 to the monks, but they got a player sent off lol.

any idea if their man brendan got either of the goals for norfolk?
    also how did ya manage to play another game

Well done lads!

Nearly there now

any idea if their man brendan got either of the goals for norfolk?
    also how did ya manage to play another game

No, wasn't brendan, some guy called arvo. I think that brendan guy got sent off.

Cause I'm not a fat lazy **** :) mind you the last 2-3 mind both legs cramped up, wasn't pretty haha

What was funny was me running on and the ref looking at me like I had 40 heads and he says, I don't see yea

No, wasn't brendan, some guy called arvo. I think that brendan guy got sent off.

Cause I'm not a fat lazy **** :) mind you the last 2-3 mind both legs cramped up, wasn't pretty haha

What was funny was me running on and the ref looking at me like I had 40 heads and he says, I don't see yea

i hope your not insinuating anything there :O

I hope Dave overtakes you in the goalscoring charts :)

I hope Dave overtakes you in the goalscoring charts :)

some serious discontent in this team gonna have to get my agent to engineer me a transfer away ;)

• Advertisement

some serious discontent in this team gonna have to get my agent to engineer me a transfer away ;)

You wouldn't do so well with any of the other teams they simply don't have the players to carry you on their back.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,670 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

You wouldn't do so well with any of the other teams they simply don't have the players to carry you on their back.

And given how often he's injured we do a lot of carrying!

Me granny would score them tap-ins, and the pity penalty Jules gave him last week.

Me granny would score them tap-ins, and the pity penalty Jules gave him last week.

get her up so great option off the bench shed prob be more punctual than wes anyway :P

I could honestly say if I didn't have to play so deep in half the games this season I would have more than 10.....

I'll tell you what, if and when we win the league next week, I'm going to play forward a bit more and in the remaining 4 games I'll get 10+ goals and top the charts.......

• Advertisement

I could honestly say if I didn't have to play so deep in half the games this season I would have more than 10.....

I'll tell you what, if and when we win the league next week, I'm going to play forward a bit more and in the remaining 4 games I'll get 10+ goals and top the charts.......

You're fairly confident of a place. SteMc looked pretty comfortable in the midfield tbh.

#Options #decisions #i'mthemanagernotyou

lol what a statement :O u dont have the pace or strength to be up top against two centre halves dar m'boy ;)

If you didn't drop so deep, the team might score 10 goals more!

You're fairly confident of a place. SteMc looked pretty comfortable in the midfield tbh.

#Options #decisions #i'mthemanagernotyou

alwayssunnycharlie.gif

The use of Sunny gifs is doing your chances no harm :D

lol what a statement :O u dont have the pace or strength to be up top against two centre halves dar m'boy ;)

Hahahaha pace or strength hahaha. You're a gas man, running back words I'd still beat you in a race, didn't I play up top with you in a game pre season where I scored and setup 2 before I left at half time while you were running around after my shadow taking notes. M'boy :)

obviously you've made good use of those tips you've gotten into double figures, well done :)

Let's have a sprint next week, 50 quid each winner takes all, des can hold the money :)

Darren will you stop, something like that will put Derek out for the season!

Hahahaha pace or strength hahaha. You're a gas man, running back words I'd still beat you in a race, didn't I play up top with you in a game pre season where I scored and setup 2 before I left at half time while you were running around after my shadow taking notes. M'boy :)

obviously you've made good use of those tips you've gotten into double figures, well done :)

Let's have a sprint next week, 50 quid each winner takes all, des can hold the money :)

I'll do that easy money lol the only person on the team who'd even challenge me is paddy

Let's win the league lads, then you can measure you're dicks.

Anymore on this and the posts will be deleted.

I'll do that easy money lol the only person on the team who'd even challenge me is paddy

Funny that, cause I've already raced and beaten him, this will be good crack. You wouldn't beat Wez in a race :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement