Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

***MatchThread*** 28th Jan 19:15 WES2 Accenture

Comments

Well done lads!

Nearly there now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,017 ✭✭✭sReq | uTeK

mrDerek wrote: »
    any idea if their man brendan got either of the goals for norfolk?
    also how did ya manage to play another game

No, wasn't brendan, some guy called arvo. I think that brendan guy got sent off.

Cause I'm not a fat lazy **** :) mind you the last 2-3 mind both legs cramped up, wasn't pretty haha

What was funny was me running on and the ref looking at me like I had 40 heads and he says, I don't see yea

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭mrDerek

No, wasn't brendan, some guy called arvo. I think that brendan guy got sent off.

Cause I'm not a fat lazy **** :) mind you the last 2-3 mind both legs cramped up, wasn't pretty haha

What was funny was me running on and the ref looking at me like I had 40 heads and he says, I don't see yea

i hope your not insinuating anything there :O

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭Lovely Bloke

I hope Dave overtakes you in the goalscoring charts :)

I hope Dave overtakes you in the goalscoring charts :)

some serious discontent in this team gonna have to get my agent to engineer me a transfer away ;)

• Advertisement

some serious discontent in this team gonna have to get my agent to engineer me a transfer away ;)

You wouldn't do so well with any of the other teams they simply don't have the players to carry you on their back.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,663 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

You wouldn't do so well with any of the other teams they simply don't have the players to carry you on their back.

And given how often he's injured we do a lot of carrying!

Me granny would score them tap-ins, and the pity penalty Jules gave him last week.

Me granny would score them tap-ins, and the pity penalty Jules gave him last week.

get her up so great option off the bench shed prob be more punctual than wes anyway :P

I could honestly say if I didn't have to play so deep in half the games this season I would have more than 10.....

I'll tell you what, if and when we win the league next week, I'm going to play forward a bit more and in the remaining 4 games I'll get 10+ goals and top the charts.......

• Advertisement

I could honestly say if I didn't have to play so deep in half the games this season I would have more than 10.....

I'll tell you what, if and when we win the league next week, I'm going to play forward a bit more and in the remaining 4 games I'll get 10+ goals and top the charts.......

You're fairly confident of a place. SteMc looked pretty comfortable in the midfield tbh.

#Options #decisions #i'mthemanagernotyou

lol what a statement :O u dont have the pace or strength to be up top against two centre halves dar m'boy ;)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,663 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

If you didn't drop so deep, the team might score 10 goals more!

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭SteMcD1

You're fairly confident of a place. SteMc looked pretty comfortable in the midfield tbh.

#Options #decisions #i'mthemanagernotyou

alwayssunnycharlie.gif

The use of Sunny gifs is doing your chances no harm :D

lol what a statement :O u dont have the pace or strength to be up top against two centre halves dar m'boy ;)

Hahahaha pace or strength hahaha. You're a gas man, running back words I'd still beat you in a race, didn't I play up top with you in a game pre season where I scored and setup 2 before I left at half time while you were running around after my shadow taking notes. M'boy :)

obviously you've made good use of those tips you've gotten into double figures, well done :)

Let's have a sprint next week, 50 quid each winner takes all, des can hold the money :)

Darren will you stop, something like that will put Derek out for the season!

Hahahaha pace or strength hahaha. You're a gas man, running back words I'd still beat you in a race, didn't I play up top with you in a game pre season where I scored and setup 2 before I left at half time while you were running around after my shadow taking notes. M'boy :)

obviously you've made good use of those tips you've gotten into double figures, well done :)

Let's have a sprint next week, 50 quid each winner takes all, des can hold the money :)

I'll do that easy money lol the only person on the team who'd even challenge me is paddy

Let's win the league lads, then you can measure you're dicks.

Anymore on this and the posts will be deleted.

I'll do that easy money lol the only person on the team who'd even challenge me is paddy

Funny that, cause I've already raced and beaten him, this will be good crack. You wouldn't beat Wez in a race :)

• Advertisement

Give over its a bit of harmless banter between 2 mates, don't turn into one of those "read the charter boys" this isn't the soccer forum.

dredd_i_am_the_law.jpg

dredd_i_am_the_law.jpg

You were on route to be like DFX there banning people at the mere sight of the word "PRICK"
    Soccer forum that way
    >

When I'm fully fit I'll beat both you ***** in a race :p

Hilarity ensued.

says the guy who took what 8 hours to do a marathon :pac:

Hilarity ensued.

I was joking I;m well aware I'm not as quick you, Kingsley or Paddy. I'd be confident against anyone else though :p
    says the guy who took what 8 hours to do a marathon :pac:

4:14 mother****a! Have you ever run one?

I was joking I;m well aware I'm not as quick you, Kingsley or Paddy. I'd be confident against anyone else though :p

4:14 mother****a! Have you ever run one?

Nope, its on the list though, im normally cycling up mountains!

Nope, its on the list though, im normally cycling up mountains!

Well then, until you do. In the words of good auld Mick McCarthy, you can **** off :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭SteMcD1

personally, i think there should be more of this around here :D

looking forward to watching this race...

also derek, do you even lift bro?

Advertisement