Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

In Need of new Riding instrucror

Options
  • 24-01-2014 10:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Hi, Wonder could anyone pm me with name and contact details of problem solving Riding Instructor. With schoolmaster if poss. In South please.

Won't bore u all with details, but having some riding difficulties and present instrructor wants to take my money but not offer solutions. If anything I am working on problem with my own ideas, mad or what. No horse now so at mercy of this situation to ride. Well Fed up. :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭aonb

South - where??
    If you dont have a horse now, are you riding the instructors horse?
    If I were fed-up with an instructor, who was only after my money, I would be gone from him/her like a shot!
    Let us know what area you are talking about.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 _itsB_

Are you looking for a general instructor or one that is more focused on flatwork/jumping? What county are you in?

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Horsemania

Willing to travel for good instructor. So if u know of anyone professional just let me know Do both flatwork and jumping

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

Hi Horsemania,

You're going to have to provide a little more specifics as to how far you're willing to travel in order for people to give you helpful information. For example, when you say 'south' and 'willing to travel', there's no point in someone giving you the details of an instructor in Kerry if you're based in Waterford, or in South Cork if you're in Tipperary. You don't have to give your exact address or nearest town, but if you could give a county, or the areas to which you'd be willing to travel, it would help us help you.

Hi yes thanks convert, will travel to waterford, kildare, kilkenny, wexford, Dublin, laois, carlow, Wicklow. So not sure of where I can get a referral to a professional. Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭marizpan

I would imagine the fact that you wouldn't be bringing your own horse for a 'professional' one to one, will be a big problem.
    Then you are limited to riding school type setup which is never good!

What level / problems are you having?
    Are you competing ?
    It would give us a better idea of the level of instruction needed.

Big thanks to you all. Got a new instructor and will be there next week.

Advertisement