Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying BoI shares

Options
  • 24-01-2014 10:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭

Can you confirm something for me please?

I've been informed by a friend that Bank of Ireland will allow customers to buy BoI shares, then hold them in an account for you, for a fee of €35.

Is this a service offered by BoI to account holders?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi dudara[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thank you for your post.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]As we do not discuss or sell our own shares, it will be best to check the options available to you with an independent broker.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]If you have any further queries please do not hesitate to ask.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Alison[/font]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭downwithit

Can I purchase shares with different companies through BOI, if I have money sitting in a savings account do you offer a service that I can invest in some shares through the bank?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi downwithit

Thank you for your post.

You can purchase shares through independent companies and brokers. However, we do not offer financial advice or assitance with Bank of Ireland Shares.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us again.

Thanks
    Alison

Advertisement