Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replacing Protank Heads

Options
  • 24-01-2014 11:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

Hi just wondering how long people are getting out of their protank heads? I'm getting 4 days with Pipe Sauce and then I'm dry burning to get rid of that dry taste. After I dry burn and reassemble its good to go for another 4 days or so and then the flavour wicks seem to give up. When I rebuild I don't wash the flavour wicks or dry them, I just pop them back on top of the coil. Any advice suggestions? I've vaping at 4.8 and the heads are 1.8ohm.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

I wash mine in a bowl of hot water, and leave them to dry. I always like to have a fair few doing rounds, so I always have some clean, and some cleaning. I think I have a few that are months old and still good to go. Because each one doesn't get used for more than a few days at a time maybe.

Tobacco juices will clog them up much faster, I mostly vape sweet juices now, which are a lot 'cleaner', if you like.

I have actually tried rebuilding a couple, and they also work fine, but it's as easy order new ones I feel, since I do get a good length of time from each.

Advertisement