Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you sell gift cheques?

Options
  • 24-01-2014 11:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,812 ✭✭✭

Do you sell gift cheques?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi Addle,

Thanks for getting in contact with us on boards.ie.

To enquire about ordering a gift cheque, please contact your local Bank of Ireland branch, where a representative will be more than happy to help you.

Please see here for contact details of our branches.

We hope this helps, and if we can assist you with anything else, please let us know.

Thanks,
    Elaine

• Registered Users Posts: 4,812 ✭✭✭Addle

After 12 minutes on hold, the answer is no.

Hi Addle,

We're sorry to hear of the lengthily hold time you experienced and for any conflicting information possibly given.

Novelty/Gift cheques are available in our branches for amounts of E500 and above. If the amount you require is below E500 then regrettably we would be unable to facilitate this request. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

Thanks,
    Elaine

• Registered Users Posts: 4,812 ✭✭✭Addle

Why couldn't you tell me that in the first instance?
    Any why the conflicting info?

Hi Addle,

Apologies as I misinterpreted your initial question. I thought you required a Presentation Cheque, which can be ordered within your branch.

Although gift cheques are no longer available in branches, we do offer a similar service in the form of a bank draft. These can be requested in any nearby branch for the amounts of E500 and above.

Once again, sincere apologies for this mis interpretation.

Thanks,
    Elaine

• Advertisement
Advertisement