Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lenovo Yoga 8

Options
  • 24-01-2014 12:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi all I'm searching for my first tablet at the moment and think I may have settled on the Yoga 8, just wanted to run it past you people in the know first.
    It will probably be used for browsing, reading and light gaming mainly. I think I like the extra size an 8 inch gives over a 7 inch screen.
    Thinking of purchasing in Argos for €210.
    So does this seem like a good tablet and also a good price? or should I be considering something else? Thanks

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11 David762000

Get Samsung it will cost the same, in case you need service like screen repair.

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭GobBass

I hope you didn't get it from Argos as both Komplett and Lenovo themselves are offering it for €199 with free shipping.

Advertisement