Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Max Amount of copys of a game you can trade into CEX ?

• 24-01-2014 12:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭

Hi does anyone know the max amount of copys of the same game you can trade into cex at the one time ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

Don't know if there is a rule but I wouldn't chance more than two.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Like there website says something about 5 copys of the same game can be traded in before you will get less for the games in a month

Have traded in 2 copys of a game at the same time no problem in game stop before

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

If you have to ask, you have overdone it. Gear of War 3 by any chance?

Banjo wrote: »
    If you have to ask, you have overdone it. Gear of War 3 by any chance?

Sims 3 if your wondering ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭Cravez

Hi does anyone know the max amount of copys of the same game you can trade into cex at the one time ?

I'v traded in tons of games (nearly 20) in one go, it shouldn't be problem. Just make sure you have ID with you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭Cravez

Also check the website for the rough estimate price you will get per game if you are trading for Credit or Cash.

I'v traded in tons of games (nearly 20) in one go, it shouldn't be problem. Just make sure you have ID with you.

I said SAME game ;)

Worked out how much i will be getting anyway so its grand

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,488 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

Lee Carvello's Putting Challenge?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭2Mad2BeMad

don't try more then 3
    other wise they will only take 2 because they get suspicious that all of them could be robbed

Traded in 3 copies no problem at all after

Seen 2 bad looking guys trying to sell a rubbed one and they where getting mad when the guy asked him to unlock the phone

• Advertisement
Advertisement