Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Second hand furniture shop in Dublin??

Options
  • 24-01-2014 2:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭

I’m looking for some bits and pieces for an art project, mainly an ornate mirror and photo frames but I’ve only a small budget. Is anyone on here aware of any second hand shops that sell furniture...or maybe a market/car boot sale in Dublin??? :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Try Capel Street good few places along the street that do that sort of thing and just round the corner is Oxfam Home which has stuff like that too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭strandroad

Oxfam Home in Francis St, and Merchant's Market in East Wall.

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭ClubDead

Thanks for the replies :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,656 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

ClubDead wrote: »
    I’m looking for some bits and pieces for an art project, mainly an ornate mirror and photo frames but I’ve only a small budget. Is anyone on here aware of any second hand shops that sell furniture...or maybe a market/car boot sale in Dublin??? :)

Keep an eye out on adverts and Donedeal too, lots of stuff pops up there for cheap

• Registered Users Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭JuliusCaesar

The Sunday markets at Newmarket Square rotate - every 3rd Sunday of the month is mostly furniture. Can't say it's cheap though, but they might be prepared to bargain with you.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

lots of stuff like that in the mechant quay market on a saturday and sunday

Advertisement