Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pub with best wine selection in Tullamore

Options
  • 24-01-2014 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭

Any bars in tullamore have a good selection of wines?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 145 ✭✭bigblackmug

Bridge House. They've got red, white and rose. I kid you not.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭An Ri rua

The Brewery Tap selection is so-so. Well worth asking them on FB what the latest is. I preferred the small bottles. Nowadays they serve from standard bottles, which is fine so long as barstaff are on top of it. Not so fine if you're paying almost €6 a glass. It needs to be top drawer.

The day you can find Pinot Noir by the glass in Tullamore, do let me know chaps :pac:

Edit I should say the Tullamore Court Hotel bar has an excellent wine selection. as you might expect from a conference hotel bar. Not the worst place to be partaking of wine. At least you'll only spill it down your throat and not across some lumpynuts lager drinker

Advertisement