Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thinking of moving to or around Dublin, any tips or warnings?

Options
  • 24-01-2014 4:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

I'd just like to do a quick survey on which areas in Dublin or in the very close proximity of Dublin are best and which ones are best avoided and for which reasons (based on your experience or your knowledge), before I search for a place. Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,770 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Sorry, your 'survey' is meaningless. You offer no information as to what would make a particular location desirable to you, eg, access to public transport, schools, x-minutes commute to the city center, budget for rent/house purchase, etc, etc, etc.

Otherwise this will just descend into posters slagging off various locations by making sweeping generalizations. And I'm not having that.

PM me if you are willing to provide more detail.

tHB

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement