Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arden Routers

Options
  • 24-01-2014 5:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

I have just had my techniton out from Arden broadband to install a new router. That was fine, I then asked him what was the password for the new router?

He did not give me the password, as they can access your router remotely. This stops people from changeing settings (which was a pain|)
    anyway he logged in to the router useing chrome, I have tryed to retrive the password when he was gone with chrome but no luck.

On the bottom of the router he installed there was deafult password : admin this did not work either, The only way I will get into the router is
    to reset it, but then I lose all settings. I am now doing a brute froce attatck on the router. (might take a while)

Anyway was wondering has anyone else a password to Arden Broadband routers (TP-Link)?

Advertisement