Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Diceys on a Friday

Options
  • 24-01-2014 6:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

Hi everyone. I was wondering whether any of you could tell me what's Diceys like at the weekend? Being Spanish, I used to only go to Diceys on tuesdays but I got so fed up with it that I haven't been back for a year and a half or longer. What's the atmosphere like at the weekends, does it get as packed as it does on a Tuesday? What are the chances of meeting Irish people in Diceys at the weekend?

Alternatively, what would be the most popular pubs/clubs around the city centre for 25 to 30 yo Irish people? I am mostly looking for places with commercial music.

Cheers :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

Id also like to know what its like on a friday, thinking off heading there this week

Advertisement