Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nokia Lumia 625 frozen on Nokia screen

• 24-01-2014 9:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

I got a new Nokia Lumia 625 yesterday, I am changing networks and thought if I turned off the phone and turned it on it may have changed, anyway my problem is I turned it off alright but when I turned it back on it is after freezing on the Nokia screen, I have tried holding the power and sound down buttons but nothing is working. Can anyone give me guidance, Why don't they have a battery that can be taken out of. Please help

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,343 ✭✭✭pizzahead77

I got a new Nokia Lumia 625 yesterday, I am changing networks and thought if I turned off the phone and turned it on it may have changed, anyway my problem is I turned it off alright but when I turned it back on it is after freezing on the Nokia screen, I have tried holding the power and sound down buttons but nothing is working. Can anyone give me guidance, Why don't they have a battery that can be taken out of. Please help

Apparently either of these methods are supposed to work

1) Press and hold both the Volume Down and Power key for 15 seconds. After 15 seconds, the display will turn off and the phone will vibrate and restart.
    2) Press and hold the Power key for 15 seconds. After 15 seconds, the display will turn off and the phone will vibrate and restart.

Advertisement