Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

photoshop help needed

• 24-01-2014 9:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭

I'm not really up to speed on most of the things photoshop can do so hope someone here can enlighten me, I want to make this border narrower but keep the outside dimension the same, basically the viewing area in the middle needs to be bigger but I need to keep the overall size the same, hope someone here can help
    details.php?image_id=1046&sessionid=2c80be23051ec253a0e0c229c2f3054d

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

If you want to keep the image size and stretch out the border use free transform. You can mask out the central region for your interior image.

If you want to just thin the black area and keep the character art unscaled you can use the selection tools to select the black bits and add your own replacement.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 halfmoon

Fix.jpg

Do you mean like this?

Advertisement