Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

banned for a word i removed before getting a warning

Options
  • 24-01-2014 9:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭

Pretty soft imo. Did not actually think the word was a warning offence. But removed it 2 mins after putting it up. Can I have a review thanks.

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

You received a yellow card for calling a player a scumbag. That's a standard yellow in the Soccer forum. You removed the "scum" bit but the meaning was clear and your original post was quoted before you edited it

The ban was a consequence of the card - your 5th of the season which automatically leads to a 3 month ban under the forum totting up process.

Your overall record in the forum (and indeed across the site) is very poor - that's 11 yellows and 4 consequential bans in 683 posts in the forum. I would suggest you review your posting style if you want to avoid a permanent ban from the forum when you return from this one

Yellow card upheld, ban follows automatically

You may ask for an Admin to review this should you wish

• Registered Users Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭supersean1999

So does this mean I have to use my other username for 3 months and be a good boy.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

So does this mean I have to use my other username for 3 months and be a good boy.
    You are presumably aware of site rules concerning using another account to evade a forum ban (and indeed that second accounts are only permitted with the express permission of an Admin or the Office staff)?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭supersean1999

Beasty wrote: »
    You are presumably aware of site rules concerning using another account to evade a forum ban (and indeed that second accounts are only permitted with the express permission of an Admin or the Office staff)?

Fully aware . Thanks. It's off to red cafe fulltime for me. Thanks for your replys.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement