Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone got some ethernet patch cables - 5 meters at least

Options
  • 24-01-2014 10:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭

I can't find my roll of cat5 and need them pronto. In the meantime I'm searching here for the roll.

Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

euser1984 wrote: »
    I can't find my roll of cat5 and need them pronto. In the meantime I'm searching here for the roll.

Thanks.

I have a roll of cat 5 here and I think I have cat 6, your welcome to some of it if you want. Im near Castlebar.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭euser1984

Thanks for that. I got everything working anyway. I just added another switch close by to the equipment.

I had one long patch cable and a few short ones. The one long one got me back to the router! Happy days!

Appreciate your generosity...

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭12 element

If you're stuck again there's a computer shop on Castle street in Castlebar that would do them.

Advertisement