Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV & Broadband in Toronto

Options
  • 25-01-2014 3:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭

Whats the best package for tv and broadband in Toronto at the moment?

Comments

Good question I would like to know the answer to as well, could I add, what mobile phone provider have people found best?

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭dealhunter1985

I wouldnt event bother with cable tv over here.
    Its expensive and crap.
    For internet, the winner is teksavy

Good question I would like to know the answer to as well, could I add, what mobile phone provider have people found best?

I used Wind at the start which many people claim are great, but I found their reception poor in some places. I work downtown and sometimes I wouldnt have any reception. Their selling point is unlimited internet..
    I since changed to Fido who are superb. Their data is limited depending on the plan but I find their reception to be flawless.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭jmurf100

I wouldnt event bother with cable tv over here.
    Its expensive and crap.
    For internet, the winner is teksavy

Apologies if this sounds stupid!
    If you dont pay for cable tv over here do you get any channels for free on your tv anyhow?

jmurf100 wrote: »
    Apologies if this sounds stupid!
    If you dont pay for cable tv over here do you get any channels for free on your tv anyhow?

I actually dont know the answer to this.
    We have cable but we are not paying for it..
    The guy connected it up when installing the internet ..

• Advertisement
Advertisement