Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

diy home & garage system.

Options
  • 25-01-2014 9:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭

Hi all, looking for a bit of advice.
    I own a old holiday bungalow that I want to installed a diy system . my requirements are
    Control panel with gsm
    Exterior alarm box
    3xPir ( wired or wireless)
    1xPir (wireless, its for a garage)
    Keypad

I had a quick look on eBay but finding it hard to find a hybrid system. Has anyone any recommendations. I was going to go wired but I really want the alarm connected to the garage.

I read up on the HKC 1070. It sounds like what I need but where can I purchase one and how much is it with a gsm module?
    Thanksd for any advice

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,546 ✭✭✭kub

tippgod wrote: »
    Hi all, looking for a bit of advice.
    I own a old holiday bungalow that I want to installed a diy system . my requirements are
    Control panel with gsm
    Exterior alarm box
    3xPir ( wired or wireless)
    1xPir (wireless, its for a garage)
    Keypad

I had a quick look on eBay but finding it hard to find a hybrid system. Has anyone any recommendations. I was going to go wired but I really want the alarm connected to the garage.

I read up on the HKC 1070. It sounds like what I need but where can I purchase one and how much is it with a gsm module?
    Thanksd for any advice

The 10/70 would indeed tick all the boxes as you mentioned above.
    With regard to costs etc, I would suggest contacting one of the suppliers on the sticky section of this section.

Advertisement