Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Out of hours GP south east and first aid kit

Options
  • 25-01-2014 9:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭

We had a bad evening last night due to wind. I knew was wind but at the height of the screaming I had considered the boy may need to see a GP. Everything is fine now but I realised that I don't where to find an out of hours GP. I'm in Bray so could go anywhere this side of Wicklow/Dublin so just looking for any recommendations just so I have the number to hand in case it is needed in the future.

Also, was wondering what kind of first aid type things people have for babies. The boy is just over two weeks now so I know I'm restricted in what I can use. I do have infacol for wind but nothing else I know he's too young for calpol but will be getting it sooner anyway to save late night scrambles to find an open pharmacy. I was also thinking I should get a thermometer for him. Just looking for the type of things that may be handy to have in the house for future use.

Advertisement