Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bournemouth v Liverpool FA Cupset ITV 12.45 KO

123457»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

ITV really are so unspeakably awful. Why can't the BBC bid for the FA Cup?

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

SlickRic wrote: »
    that's fair enough.

I still think Suarez off the bench, with Sturridge starting would've been more than enough.

Suarez played badly, but he still played the final pass for both goals. If we were leaving one on the bench it wouldn't be him for me.
    I'd like to see the reaction if Suarez had taken a dive like that, I doubt these 2 idiots commentating would have been laughing like that.

It wasn't a dive, he tripped over himself / the pitch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,503 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

monkey9 wrote: »
    My point is BT zoom in on Skrtel doing what every defender does in a match. Every defender. I'm not saying what Skrtel does isn't annoying me and I know full well a ref will try to get in the spotlight one day.

But you can focus on any centre back in the Premier League and do what BT do.

You seem angry about a match not even Liverpool fans give a sh!t about.

I agree that it's rife with most defenders, but Skrtel brings it to another level and it's more obvious than others, even without BT pointing it out.

I'm not angry about the match, I don't really care about the cup and only watched bits of the match, but if I comment on something which is obvious to most and get a reply of "another BT subscriber I see..." then that's going to get my back up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

Thought Bournemouth were the better team however 19 attempts and 3 on target says it all.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭Vinz Mesrine

Not a single bead of sweat on Luis' forehead.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

RasTa wrote: »
    Thought Bournemouth were the better team however 19 attempts and 3 on target says it all.

Jesus, are ye still on about the penalty's?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

mike65 wrote: »
    ITV really are so unspeakably awful. Why can't the BBC bid for the FA Cup?

The FA cup is back on the BBC next season...

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/23339424

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

Jesus, are ye still on about the penalty's?

:rolleyes:

You obviously are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭JJJJNR

great to see bad games being won, roll on Everton.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

fullstop wrote: »
    I agree that it's rife with most defenders, but Skrtel brings it to another level and it's more obvious than others, even without BT pointing it out.

I'm not angry about the match, I don't really care about the cup and only watched bits of the match, but if I comment on something which is obvious to most and get a reply of "another BT subscriber I see..." then that's going to get my back up.

No, it's only obvious to you because BT say it is. And yes, you do need BT to point it out for you because if they didn't exist, you wouldn't have made the point about Skrtel.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,224 ✭✭✭barone

clean sheet lads,clean sheet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,503 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

monkey9 wrote: »
    No, it's only obvious to you because BT say it is. And yes, you do need BT to point it out for you because if they didn't exist, you wouldn't have made the point about Skrtel.

How the hell do you know? It's been discussed among friends on fb before I ever saw BT refer to it. But I bow to your superior knowledge :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

25 goals and 6 assists so far for Sturridge.

Keane still doesn't fancy him as a striker.

This is why you are a number 2 Roy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,299 ✭✭✭djPSB

Super-Rush wrote: »
    25 goals and 6 assists so far for Sturridge.

Keane still doesn't fancy him as a striker.

This is why you are a number 2 Roy.

He's one of the best finishers in the League.

I think he could even be a better finisher than Luis, but Luis is a better all round player.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭smileyj1987

djPSB wrote: »
    He's one of the best finishers in the League.

I think he could even be a better finisher than Luis, but Luis is a better all round player.

He is a pure out and out goal scorer . A real old school striker if you ask me . I wouldn't take keane serious . He isn't a good manager at all .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,294 ✭✭✭✭rob316

He has lightning pace and very skilful, his football brain is improving all the time probably down to playing with Suarez. Seems a really honest guy and has become far more consistent. Could go down as one of the great Liverpool strikers just a shame he is made of glass :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

fullstop wrote: »
    How the hell do you know? It's been discussed among friends on fb before I ever saw BT refer to it. But I bow to your superior knowledge :rolleyes:

So they subscribe to BT!

Advertisement