Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost debit card

Options
  • 25-01-2014 1:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi, I'm currently living in the UK, I was using the last remaining money in my BOI account. Last night I lost the card , there was only 80euro or so in the account so not that bad, but how do I cancel the card? I don't really want to ring up because it will cost me a bomb. I can't see any info about it on the site either. Is it worth cancelling the card? Can much damage be done if I don't?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi andyman99008,

Thanks for getting in contact with us and welcome to boards.ie.

We would certainly advise you to cancel this card. You will need to call our dedicated lost and stolen line to do so. Please call 00353 5677 57 007 and a representative can cancel this card for you as quickly as possible. This line is open 24 hours a day.

We hope this helps.

Thanks,
    Elaine

Advertisement