Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gym

• 25-01-2014 2:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Can any one tell me is there any cheap pay as you go gyms in Dublin nothing fancy just for body building

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭kult

MuscleFactory Balodyle, Kilbarack Unique Gym, Mu Gym (do not know if they have payg). If only for bodybuilding / powerlifting then muscle factory might be the right choice. Just rem they have strict rules. Just look online for gyms, plenty in dublin. WHere exactly are you looking for one?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Johnpeoples

I live in north Dublin Phibsboro gym lookin €15 per visit **** that don't want membership cause I move around with work

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭kult

15 euro ..... omg... if you drive try kilbarrack or baldoyle gym, good gyms, kilbarrack 7 per day, baldoyle 5 a day

Advertisement