Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband order

Options
  • 25-01-2014 2:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭

Hi guys, I ordered broadband online before the new year and am still waiting on same and receiving bills.

Modem arrived but wouldn't work so your phone team said I had a fault with my line. Said a technician would be out in 4-5 days. And I have to pay a call out fee to fix something I'm renting from you?!?!

Technician called on a Sunday morning with no appointment and no desire to be there and left with problem unresolved.

Call is still open since the 13th and I've called every single day trying to figure out have we been put to the back of the queue again.

This is not acceptable! Your phone teams are very pleasant but no use as they can't do anything to answer questions about when we will receive broadband.

What else can we do????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi guys, I ordered broadband online before the new year and am still waiting on same and receiving bills.

Modem arrived but wouldn't work so your phone team said I had a fault with my line. Said a technician would be out in 4-5 days. And I have to pay a call out fee to fix something I'm renting from you?!?!

Technician called on a Sunday morning with no appointment and no desire to be there and left with problem unresolved.

Call is still open since the 13th and I've called every single day trying to figure out have we been put to the back of the queue again.

This is not acceptable! Your phone teams are very pleasant but no use as they can't do anything to answer questions about when we will receive broadband.

What else can we do????
    Hi Duberlin Chick

I'm very sorry to hear this, if you would like to PM me your landline number I'll look in to this for you.

Thanks

Al

Advertisement