Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

missing dog sutton/howth/baldoyle

Options
  • 25-01-2014 2:12pm

I really hope this is ok to post here. Getting frantic. My friend's little shih tzu poodle cross is missing in Sutton. He's small, white, curly haired (had a haircut, short hair). Very shy, will not approach strangers. He never wanders so very worried.

Please PM if sighted.

Comments

Last sighted by the Burrow School - may have gone into the woods. I don't know the area, hope this makes sense to someone out there. Please keep an eye out if you're in the area!

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭mosi

Try posting on Lors Lost Dogs page of Facebook if you haven't already, that page has a very big following

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭Durz0 Blint

Sorry to hear that

This may be of use to you as it is apparently advice from a hunter on how to find lost dogs by placing articles of your clothing near where the animal went missing for them to use the scent.

http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/av0eVPO_700b_v1.jpg

Thanks everyone, dog is home safe, thanks to Lors Lost Dogs on Facebook. I'm in awe really.

Advertisement