Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Can't Transfer Folder To iTunes Can Someone Advise?

• 25-01-2014 3:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭

I’m having difficulty adding a voice folder to iTunes. The folder is a language CD and has copied quite successfully to my ipod but it doesn’t seem to want to go into my iTunes library, I want it on the computer so that I can play and stop it as I want. What to do?

The individual tracks of the folder are described as Audio CD tracks and named track1, track12 etc.

I’ve have tried going into iTunes and selecting ‘Add Folder to Library’ but that doesn’t seem to do the job.

I’ve tried dragging and dropping the folder into albums, but again no joy. I’ve also renamed the folder so that it has no underscores just in case that was the cause.

The folder was within a sub-folder so I took it out and tried again – no joy.

If I open up the folder on the desktop and select a track e.g. track3 then iTunes does open up, however it doesn’t play anything and if I hit the play button on iTunes it plays the first song of the first folder that I have.

My operating system is Windows 7 Ultimate

Can anyone help me out here?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,741 ✭✭✭Piliger

File names ? Format ?

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭kah22

File name Track02, Track03 and so on.
    Format Audio CD Track (.cda) (Is that what you mean?)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Zcott

That sounds like your problem. You need to convert them to mp3 or something similar.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,741 ✭✭✭Piliger

Zcott wrote: »
    That sounds like your problem. You need to convert them to mp3 or something similar.
    Yep. Google iTunes formats and download an audio converter to do the job.

Advertisement