Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 14 ps3 to ps4 upgrade

Options
  • 25-01-2014 4:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭

hi guys may we stupid question, seeing different info on this

i bought fifa 14 on launch for ps3

im getting a ps4 this week, is there any way to upgrade the fifa 14? or have i missed the promotion?

any help would be great

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭hallo dare

pittsburgh wrote: »
    hi guys may we stupid question, seeing different info on this

i bought fifa 14 on launch for ps3

im getting a ps4 this week, is there any way to upgrade the fifa 14? or have i missed the promotion?

any help would be great

Not much help, but that question has already been answered in a playstation thread here somewhere, just give her a search.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭pittsburgh

thanks i did search most posts before 2014 though, i heard maybe the promotion ended 31 dec?

any help would be great, dont want to spend 65 on fifa if i dont need to!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Pretty sure the promotion is over now. If you still have the ps3 version you can check on the psn store anyways, any games that are available to upgrade that you own it will tell you. I bought assasins creed a few weeks back on sale in the store and then was able to get the upgrade via psn, ended up paying €37 for it in total.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭pittsburgh

Axwell wrote: »
    Pretty sure the promotion is over now. If you still have the ps3 version you can check on the psn store anyways, any games that are available to upgrade that you own it will tell you. I bought assasins creed a few weeks back on sale in the store and then was able to get the upgrade via psn, ended up paying €37 for it in total.

thanks for the reply,

yeah i think it was over could not find any info on it, bite the bullet and sold it and bought it again for ps4!

Advertisement