Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Teas & Grinds stall in Milk Market Limerick - Where's it gone??

• 25-01-2014 4:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭

For anyone familiar with Saturday's milk-market in Limerick City, you may have seen the guy with the small coffee stall called 'Teas & Grinds".

Not 100% sure when he was there last, but it was either around Christmas 2012 or early 2013, when I was still living in a flat in the center of town.

I used to get up early on Saturday just to go down to get his 'House Blend'. It was, and still is, the most yummy, rich, earthy and utterly scrumptious coffee i've had to date. Judging by the taste, I reckon it could have been some sort of South American blend, perhaps Ethiopian. I've got a thing for SA coffee :p

I'd love to get some more, and was wondering if anyone has seen this stall anywhere else around the country? He was an English guy who could possibly have been travelling from Clare or Cork.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 274 ✭✭macgabhs

Might have seen him at the Killaloe market before but can't be 100%

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭conZ

Was his name Silas?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭SamAK

conZ wrote: »
    Was his name Silas?

Rings a bell! Quite possibly.....UK accent, longish hair! Nice guy.

Advertisement