Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New gpu problem please help

Options
  • 25-01-2014 5:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭

I got a 780 not too long ago and ever since when there is a dark scene in a movie or even on the password screen when start my PC the shift in colours is all pixelated, it's hard to explain and I know it is a problem with TN monitors but I never experienced this before and I am using a HDTV with HDMI.
    Can someone please help me thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭macker33

Have you a different hdmi cable you can use?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭BloodBath

I got a 780 not too long ago and ever since when there is a dark scene in a movie or even on the password screen when start my PC the shift in colours is all pixelated, it's hard to explain and I know it is a problem with TN monitors but I never experienced this before and I am using a HDTV with HDMI.
    Can someone please help me thank you

Pretty common if you are streaming or watching a compressed movie. Dark scenes always look pixelated with compressed content.

Maybe the color settings are making it look worse than it is.

Have you tried calibrating the monitor to suit the new card?

Advertisement