Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone work with HSE and not recieved their wage?

Options
  • 25-01-2014 5:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭

So I was due my wage Thursday last but nothing arrived in. I work with HSE and our payroll dept has changed ownership so is now paid through ulster bank as opposed to AIB. I too have just switched banks from AIB to PTSB so I was unsure which was the issue. Rang payroll thurs 11.30 am and was told there was an issue with ulster bank and they promised wages would be through by COB.. But it's now sat eve and nothing gone into my Acc! Anyone else have this prob?? Not liking this as we are about to buy a house so last thing I want is lending bank seeing no wages coming in!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Galadriel

Marchbride wrote: »
    So I was due my wage Thursday last but nothing arrived in. I work with HSE and our payroll dept has changed ownership so is now paid through ulster bank as opposed to AIB. I too have just switched banks from AIB to PTSB so I was unsure which was the issue. Rang payroll thurs 11.30 am and was told there was an issue with ulster bank and they promised wages would be through by COB.. But it's now sat eve and nothing gone into my Acc! Anyone else have this prob?? Not liking this as we are about to buy a house so last thing I want is lending bank seeing no wages coming in!!

Yes I was the same but the money went into my PTSB account by 10.30am on Thursday.

Are you sure your wages didn't go to your old account by accident? I just switched from Dankse Bank to PTSB and was told by payroll to leave my old account open for at least two pay days 'just in case' :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭TOMP

Marchbride wrote: »

SEPA bank account changes happening around this time, so your wages problem may be due to this

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭FunkSoulSista

What area of HSE you in? I work in Dublin, HSE bank has always been Ulster Bank. I know the new SEPA system has come in so people were getting paid a bit later in day but still paid that day that includes Permanent Tsb accounts. Did you confirm HSE have your new bank details correct?

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Marchbride

What area of HSE you in? I work in Dublin, HSE bank has always been Ulster Bank. I know the new SEPA system has come in so people were getting paid a bit later in day but still paid that day that includes Permanent Tsb accounts. Did you confirm HSE have your new bank details correct?

I'm in dub too & changed bank two wk ago n informed payroll at same time.. When I spoke with payroll thurs I asked if she could confirm bank my wages were going too and she confirmed my new one ?? My old Acc is closed so hopefully all will be resolved Monday. Thanks all

Advertisement