Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How long for a site survey?

Options
  • 25-01-2014 6:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,219 ✭✭✭

Hi, I am waiting on a site survey on house, i have been waiting about 4 weeks now but can't get anyone to give me a date or even an estimate of how long it may take for the site survey. I have never had a phone line or broadband in the house yet. House is relatively new.

Do you now how long it normally takes?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

woodoo wrote: »
    Hi, I am waiting on a site survey on house, i have been waiting about 4 weeks now but can't get anyone to give me a date or even an estimate of how long it may take for the site survey. I have never had a phone line or broadband in the house yet. House is relatively new.

Do you now how long it normally takes?

Hi woodoo

A full site survey can take anything from 10 working days (if a line has previously been active) to approximately 2 months (if service has never been and ducting cabling work is nonexistent).

I can understand this is not great news however for an update on the progress you will need to contact the order follow up department on free phone 1901.

Apologies for the inconvenience

Al

Advertisement