Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any freelance PPCers? (who might want some work in a month or so)

Options
  • 25-01-2014 7:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭

Howdee,

I'm working freelance in PPC at the moment, and might have to pass on some work in a month or so, as I am studying as well and it's going to get pretty full on in about 6 weeks or so.

From what I can see people doing PPC seem to be few and far between but surely they are out there?

From maybe mid March, or April onwards, I may have to drop some bigger clients either for a few months or for good.

I'm not sure if there is anyone on here who would be interested in a few nixers if it came to it around that time.

I have one client as it stands who I am doing a few hours per month for that I could pass on straight away if interested.

Comments

Advertisement