Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Puppy neutered what do we feed her?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

aonb wrote: »
    Oh great! lucky you! Lucky dogs!
    Can you provide a full and complete report on progress; quality of the produce, dogs reactions, was the sweet potato v.hard/crisp or that half chewy state (like dried mangos?) that would make it 'tougher' to eat and last longer. What was the consistency of the chicken?? Deboned before dehydrating I assume? Skin on or not? Peeled sweet potato or not? How long did the process take? :o Sorry for all the questions, Ive been mad to try one of these too!!

I did a mix of thin pieces to get them crisp and thicker prices so they'd be chewy. They were hot so I just have the dogs some thin crisp pieces to try since the other pieces felt too hot and they loved them! For the chicken I just cut some fillets into thin slices and they're really chewy - again dogs loved them. I had it on for about 8 hours - tbh I forgot about it :p The instructions are a bit sparse so this was just a trial run to get a feel for it. I think next time I'll do longer chewer prices of sweet potato so less time. Looking forward to drying some duck hearts in it ;)

Advertisement