Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying from ticketmaster.ca - billing address

Options
  • 26-01-2014 12:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭

Has anyone ever purchased from ticketmaster.ca?

Tried to buy some tickets there and the only way seems to be if you have either a Canadian or a USA billing address.

Anyone know a work-around on this?

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Can you use the option of printing off the tickets?

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭MsQuinn

It has a "Will Collect" option on the billing address selection early on in the booking process but when it comes to putting in the Credit Card details, if you're not Canada, it redirects you back to this earlier page so ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭ciaramc

MsQuinn wrote: »
    Has anyone ever purchased from ticketmaster.ca?

Tried to buy some tickets there and the only way seems to be if you have either a Canadian or a USA billing address.

Anyone know a work-around on this?

Have bought from ticketmaster usa before, had to collect the tickets from the box office (i.e. Willcall option)

Sorry can remember about the billing address part.

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭musicmania

I've bought from ticketmaster.Ca and can confirm international orders are Will Call only. No problem with not having a Canadian billing address!

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭rock whore

The only time I purchased from the Canadian site was back in 2012 and I printed the tix from an emailed Ticketfast link just as I would for an Irish gig. Perhaps it has changed in the meantime. I remember there was some faffing about on the Confirm Purchase page but it was only a matter of clicking on the correct tab.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭musicmania

Now I think of it, my tickets were booked in a presale so could have explained having to collect at the venue. Upshot is though we can definitely book the tickets from Ireland.

Advertisement