Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hindsight. ..

Options
  • 26-01-2014 1:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 854 ✭✭✭

With the power of hindsight, what would you watch out for if you were starting your entrepreneurial path again? What mistakes would you be sure not to make? What assumptions would you not assume?

Taco out

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭Peterdalkey

Most of my biggest mistakes came from trusting and relying on people and most of my most successful outcomes came from trusting and backing others! To sum up, the latter group contributed more than the cost of the negatives of the first lot! An overall win I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

You have to make mistakes, otherwise you'll never learn from them.

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭Buttercake

I wish I was a lot more modest back then, not let stupid things distract me and not have wasted my time trying to impress others when I should have got on with things.

Advertisement