Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tickets for match.

Options
  • 26-01-2014 1:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭

Hi Folks. Where is the place to look for last minute tickets. There are times we could see a cheap flight and if we got fair priced tickets we would head over. Thanks Jim.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Emoran

Stubhub has some cheap tickets and is very popular with spurs fans.

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭Coolaboy

I was looking at that alright. Where do you pick up the ticket though? Did I read they have a "shop" near the ground?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

Emoran wrote: »
    Stubhub has some cheap tickets and is very popular with spurs fans.

'Cheap'. Hardly!.... More like rip off but unfortunately since the partnership the only real route these days..... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭Leinstersqspur

irishmover wrote: »
    'Cheap'. Hardly!.... More like rip off but unfortunately since the partnership the only real route these days..... :(

I think the sarcasm is lost on you bud;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

I think the sarcasm is lost on you bud;)

Without exclamation marks I'm bloody useless with typed sarcasm. Will be the first to admit that!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭Coolaboy

Any other sites for tickets?

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭deco72

Try twitter page @HotspurTickets, they seem to help out a lot of people with tickets.

Advertisement