Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buggy recommendations

Options
  • 26-01-2014 1:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭

We currently have a bugaboo cameleon and the little guy loves it. We're taking our first flight with him in a bit and I'm considering buying a stroller to bring instead of the buggy. My main concern is that the bugaboo might be damaged in cargo.

I would hope that we'll be lucky enough to have a second baby maybe early next year when the little guy is about 2. The budget for a stroller depends on the use we'll get out of it. Has anyone who has two small kids gotten much use out of two single buggies/strollers or have you all just plumped for double buggies?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

We had two strollers, one was a Petite Star Zia 4 and one just a normal Graco stroller. I loved the Zia but it broke recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭yellow hen

January wrote: »
    We had two strollers, one was a Petite Star Zia 4 and one just a normal Graco stroller. I loved the Zia but it broke recently.

Thanks. Found a maclaren quest on adverts so hoping to go see it tomorrow.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

I hate strollers but the Petit Zia was not too bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭yellow hen

Moonbeam wrote: »
    I hate strollers but the Petit Zia was not too bad.

Can the covers be taken of that to wash them?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

I never tried and mine is out on loan at the moment,I always keep a buggyliner/foot muff in them .

• Advertisement
Advertisement