Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bit of a wierd question. Name of 2ndary school on Newbridge Rd Naas?

Options
  • 26-01-2014 5:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,442 ✭✭✭

So, I attended this school briefly, years ago, the co-ed on Newbridge Rd in Naas. I was looking for exam results but it seems it's been closed and a new school opened in the meantime called Pipers Hill, we always referred to it as the tech.

But since I need the actual name of it for the application for results, does anyone now exactly what it used to be called?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Killmurf

It was called the Naas Technical school when it first opened (I went to school in Naas in the 80's, and we always called it the Tec), changed to the Naas Vocational School and then changed to St Patrick’s Community College. Dont know exactly when it changed - first one was in the 80's and I'd guess the second one in the late 90's. Hope that helps!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭Wordless

So, I attended this school briefly, years ago, the co-ed on Newbridge Rd in Naas. I was looking for exam results but it seems it's been closed and a new school opened in the meantime called Pipers Hill, we always referred to it as the tech.

But since I need the actual name of it for the application for results, does anyone now exactly what it used to be called?

Techs names were changed to Vocational School so, it was Naas Vocational School. If you ring the Dept of Education they will get your results.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

St. Patrick's Post Primary before it became St. Patricks's Community College also :)

Advertisement