Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Rte player on Apple TV

• 26-01-2014 5:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭

Tried searching for this but couldn't find anything solid about it. So I'm just asking can I get an Apple TV 3 and put rte player on it without using my phone and airplay to watch it on the telly?

Comments

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Nope, only way would be airplay as rte player doesn't come bundled with AppleTV

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,583 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Nope Apple TV only has quality on demand tv channels like hbo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭DuckSlice

Probably best with an android one of some form so. Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,973 ✭✭✭IrishHomer

If you have an iOS device you can mirror from your device to Apple TV works good with Apple TV I use that all time fro iPad, iPhone, iPod to Apple TV

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭DuckSlice

IrishHomer wrote: »
    If you have an iOS device you can mirror from your device to Apple TV works good with Apple TV I use that all time fro iPad, iPhone, iPod to Apple TV

It's not for me, a friend want to get something so his parents can watch rte player on a tv. So mirroring is not an option.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

etxp wrote: »
    It's not for me, a friend want to get something so his parents can watch rte player on a tv. So mirroring is not an option.

In that case one of those Android TV boxes would work for them, you can pick them up cheaper than Apple TV

Advertisement