Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E-Fibre broadband connection

Options
  • 26-01-2014 8:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭

I applied on line for the new E-Fibre (existing customer). I received a call from a Eircom agent shortly afterwards - he advised me that the service would not be available until 21/01/14 and they would contact me after this date.

My question is should I wait or re-apply again on line

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

kranbo wrote: »
    I applied on line for the new E-Fibre (existing customer). I received a call from a Eircom agent shortly afterwards - he advised me that the service would not be available until 21/01/14 and they would contact me after this date.

My question is should I wait or re-apply again on line
    Hi kranbo

Please contact the efibre team on free phone 1800503303 as you might not need re-apply if an order has already been placed. They will be able to see if an order already exists for you and if it does they will be able to update this however if an order is not placed they can take your order over the call.

Thanks

Al

Advertisement